$35,000 In Cosmetology Scholarships will be awarded
Hurry, Deadline Is Getting Close For Your Chance To Qualify & Be Awarded A $1000 Redken Scholarship.
35 recipients will be awarded a $1k scholarship from Redken. Redken is pleased to announce an exciting new scholarship opportunity for current and prospective cosmetology students of The Salon Professional Academy franchise locations.
THE PROGRAM Redken has established a scholarship program for students enrolled or accepted to a participating franchise location of The Salon Professional Academy. This scholarship program is administered by Scholarship America® , the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability or national origin.
STUDENT ELIGIBILITY Applicants to the Redken Scholarship Program must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a high school graduate or have a General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Applicants must still be enrolled or recently graduated from The Salon Professional Academy at the franchise location and may not be enrolled in another school offering a similar course of study at the time of awarding or disbursement.
- Newly accepted TSPA students must have a minimum 85% GPA and 90% attendance on their high school transcript.
- Current TSPA students must have a minimum 85% GPA and 90% attendance at TSPA at the time of application.
- A current TSPA student is not an eligible applicant if she/he has any no-call, no-show days on their attendance record.
- If selected to be a recipient, all students must maintain 85% grades and 90% attendance at TSPA at the awarding checkpoints to be eligible. Winning students must be enrolled in a participating franchise location of The Salon Professional Academy. Employees and family members of Redken, The Salon Professional Academy, and the franchisor are not eligible for scholarships.
APPLICATION Interested students must complete the application and mail it along with a current, complete transcript of grades to Scholarship America postmarked no later than July 1. Grade reports are not acceptable. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grade and clock hours earned for each course, and term in which each course was taken. Applicants will receive acknowledgment of receipt of their application. If an acknowledgment is not received within three weeks, applicants may call Scholarship America to verify that the application has been received. Applicants are responsible for gathering and submitting all necessary information. Applications are evaluated on the information supplied; therefore, answer all questions as completely as possible. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated. All information received is considered confidential and is reviewed only by Scholarship America.
Invest In your Future. Don’t Delay. If you need help, have questions for our admissions counselor, need to connect with our financial aid officer first, please feel free to reach out or call 512-970-4499 anytime. Get Started